Friday, November 27, 2009

a piece of my mind

to be frank, i havent started researching about our thesis yet. its not like i dont want to, its just that if im here,at home.. i dont have the will to study. im like the lazy queen here~ hehehhe. i feel guilty to my groupies. but still in guilt, i wud always have fun kan?
like yesterday. it was nice~ my friends came by n bring me everywhere. last stop for last nite is bangsar,starbuckking there until the cafe closes~ had so much fun doing crazieee stuffs with them. gosh i missed them already laa~ hehhehhehe. especially jaja which my mum like a lot n not to forget appa who always talks to her while waitg for me getting ready~ hehhehe.
it was a fun day but so suddenly i felt helpless when it cumes to getting back hume n studying. id lie if i say i lovvee studying kan? but when i think of it, my lecturer's face is just like pop up in my mind. hahahha. funny kan? i didnt even love all that chemistry bio n maths but i have a hope to fullfil kan? i felt burdened studying, i cant live my passion i cant live my dreams n so i didnt even score in exam, ill sleep all my way through the lecture hall n i neglet my homeworks n assignments which is not me. im not like this before. ive changed in a bad way. but last year i have this lecturer that always support me in my studies. he made me feel like im craving to know whats this n whats that n even i cant sleep if i dunno the formulas.. kan sir? but this year, its not even close to what ive experience last year. im always down with my studies. n sumtimes when i see my fav lecturer, when i told him this n that, he was like support me n he believed in me. n i thank him for that. he congratulate me even if my pointer sux.unlike my parents, they said they'll support me till the end but they lie. even so,they still compare me with others. c'mon la, no one likes to be compared rite? how wud u feel if ur parents compare u with someone more better than u? for me, it cuts the hell out of me. its like they cant accept the fact that im like this. the fact that i cant exceed my limits. gosh,why am i writing all this crap here? its not that it wud matter anyway~ hahaha. sorry for stealing ur time reading this thing~ alamak! why eh so suddenly my feeling is so freakinly fragile??always emo here n there~ have to do sumtg with it kan?? opss, im starting to merepek once again better stop here.
but thanks for reading btw.

No comments: