Thursday, December 11, 2014

Pandora

As I was browsing to the old junk that Ive left untouched, I was stopped when I opened up my old Pandora Box.

And there I was, reminiscing good old time.

It started with a shy friendship, that turns us into lovers, then into strangers - well not that we are not talking now, but I guess we're just friends with history.

The story of us begins while I was in my matriculation college. You manage to get my number because, apparently, my cousin - which were overseas studying, kept your futsal ball and didn't gave you that ball back. So, in order to retrieve that ball, you contacted me.

And who can expect that one single thing can lead to another?

The next thing I know is I'm addicted to texting you - that time, Facebook is like the trending social media, even whatsapp did not exist yet.

Then I received a heart-breaking news which urged me to go back to Kuantan, it was that time, that things get rough, my Granma passed away. Yet, you were there, consulting me, cheering up to me and worrying about my sleepless night. It was around that time, that I fell for you.

Soon after that, my emotions cleared and that was the time 'we' became official. I'd still remember how you proposed to me, it was sweet and touching both at the same time. You asked me my full name and I bluntly answered without expecting anything. And then you dropped a bomb to my heart lol. It was indeed a sweet proposal, and since I already liked you, I agreed to be your lover.

The first song that you gave me is Justin Bieber's song entitled One Time (if I'm not mistaken). That decade, JB is still a nobody, I thought it was a girl singing the song. Then you introduced me to his songs and things developed from there.

Those time with you were precious. You treated me like your only queen and I cant help falling in love with you each and every time I thought of you. You were the first guy that ever done the sweetest thing that a gentleman could offer to his lady - you cooked for me for our anniversary, even buy me flowers, and that teddy bear that you gave, I still have it, hugs it when I'm feeling happy, depressed and when I'm asleep.

But remembering how much you suffers for me is what break my heart the most. Breaking up was the right thing to do - taking the difference in our race into account. I was in the verge of disagreement when you told me that we had to split up, but what can I do? Family must come first even when all I wanted that time is to be happy with you. I was devastated, heart broken, sad, depressed and I felt like dying when you left. Our breakup affect me so much that I lock myself inside my own sadness and I didn't do anything other than cry and felt sorry for myself.

.
(exhales)


Still, what past is the past. We gotta do what we gotta do. Opening up that folder, made me realized how much I've moved on without you and how much I break people's heart in order to get you back. I even did stupid things, to your friend. I cant help but searching the shadows of you in every guy that approaches me. And thought you would come back to me after all those stupid efforts.

I was very young and stupid that time, I'm sorry.



For you, if you happens to read this, there is no word that can express my gratitude for you.

I thanked you, for existed and for giving me the most happiest time of my life. Don't forget me as I know I wont be forgetting you. I'm sorry for all the damages done in the past and all the time and money spent on me. Please, take care and be happy with that girl that seems to be making you smile once again. Be good to your parents. Be healthy.


Again, thank you very much.





No comments: